In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we inform you that the personal data provided through the forms, as well as your email, are part of a database processed by Tot Sona Records.
You are informed that you may, at any time, object to this type of mailings by sending an email to email@example.com and request the cancellation of your contact in the database held by the Data Controller.
At Tot Sona Records we are especially sensitive to the protection of the data of the users of the services accessed through our website: that is why we are committed to the security of our user’s data.
When we ask you to fill in the fields of personal information with which you can be identified, we do so with the assurance that it will only be used in accordance with the terms of this document. However, this Policy may change over time or be updated, so we encourage and emphasize that you should continually review this page to ensure that you agree to any such changes.
Our website (https://growupsinging.com) may collect personal information from the user, for example: Name, contact information such as email address and demographic information, among others.
Purpose of data processing
Our website uses the data with the following purposes:
- To provide the best possible service and enable you to use the features of our content and maintain and process a user registry.
- To provide the content and information requested by our users regarding our music, as well as to solve doubts or questions they may have.
- To send our users periodically updated information through our newsletter with our new releases, music, activities, news, promotion of events and/or concerts, among others, as long as you have authorized us to do so.
In the event that Tot Sona Records contracts with third parties (data processors) to access personal data in connection with the services contracted, the contract provided for in Article 28 of the Regulation shall be signed. This contract shall regulate the use and confidentiality of personal data, in accordance with the legislation in force for this purpose and the security measures available to the data processor in order to ensure the confidentiality of the data.
Links to Third Parties
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our site, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or data protection of those other third-party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, and we recommend that you check with them to confirm that you agree with them.
Controlling your personal information
At any time, you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Whenever you are asked to fill out a form, such as a registration form, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by e-mail. In case you have checked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, transfer or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
Control of your personal information
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Whenever you are asked to fill out a form, such as the user registration form, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by e-mail. In case you have checked the option to receive our newsletter or advertisement you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, give away or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
Exercise of rights
The owner of the data contained in the processing, as well as the owners of the data contained in any of the processing owned by Tot Sona Records may contact the data controller of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability, limitation, as well as the right of deletion to the data included in the processing, by sending a letter to the address of the Data Controller by one of the ways indicated below:
- By writing to the following address: Calle Gran Vía Tomàs Balvey nº 80, 08440 Cardedeu (Barcelona), or
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
They may only be exercised by the interested party or its legal representative (requiring, in such case, prior accreditation).
- Right of access: in exercising the right of access, the interested party may choose to consult their data contained in the processing by either of the two ways indicated above.
Tot Sona Records will proceed to notify its decision within one month after receiving the request. If it is in the affirmative sense, the interested party may access the referred information within 10 days following the notification.
- The right of rectification and cancellation can be exercised whenever the interested party considers that the data collected in our treatment are inaccurate, incomplete, inadequate or excessive. This right may be exercised in any of the two ways indicated above.
Tot Sona Records will proceed to rectify or cancel the data within 10 days of receipt of the request.
- The right of portability may be exercised, provided that the data subject considers that the data collected in our processing should be returned to the owner of the data or to another third party (data processor).
- The right of limitation may be exercised prior to the right of opposition to the processing of your data, and as long as the latter is not resolved, the processing of the same will be limited.
- Data subjects have the right to obtain the deletion of data (right to be forgotten), when:
- Your data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected
- The consent on which the processing was based is revoked
- The data subjects object to the processing
- The data have been processed unlawfully
- The data have been deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation
- The data have been obtained in connection with the provision of information society services to minors.
If Tot Sona Records has made personal data public and it has to be deleted, reasonable measures will be taken to inform the data controllers or processors who are processing the data of the deletion.
Some exceptions to the exercise of this right are provided for:
- Exercising the right to freedom of expression and information
- Compliance with a legal obligation
- The existence of archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research or statistical purposes
- The formulation, exercise or defense of claims.