Cookies are small files or data files that are generated on the user’s computer and collect information about user preferences during their visit to a particular website, in order to recognize the returning user, and customize your experience and use for your part of the website. They are used in a generalized way to facilitate navigation (to achieve a more efficient operation of the website) and provide services in a more personalized way.
Revocation and deletion of cookies
Please note that you have the ability to configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies or to receive an on-screen notice of the receipt of each cookie and decide at this time whether or not to install it on your hard drive. In the case of changing the configuration or deleting cookies from the website may result in the impossibility of registering on the website, using other functions that require the registration of data or accessing some sections. Likewise, disabling certain cookies may affect the proper functioning of certain sections of the website.
The user can allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Types of cookies used on the website
Tot Sona Records’ website www.growupsinging.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of your website. Without them this website would not be able to function properly. For this reason, we do not ask for your explicit consent regarding this type of cookies.
- Functional Cookies: They are used to improve the functioning of the website. These are cookies that remember the content that the user has previously viewed on your website. The use of functional cookies allows us to offer content tailored to your interests and allows you to save time by not having to re-register or re-enter your details when you visit the website or want to go to other sections.
- Own Cookies: These are cookies created by this website and can only be read by the site itself.
- Third-party Cookies: They are created by third parties and may be used for certain services such as website analysis or advertising.
Listado de Cookies de terceros utilizadas en la web
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz. They report on the activity of use of the website by visitors.
- GOOGLE MAPS: NID, OGPC and PREF. Several identifiers and variables related to the operation of Google maps.
- YOUTUBE: SID, LOGIN_INFO, use_hotbox, PREF, SSID, HSID, watched_video_id_list, __utma, __utmz, demographics, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE. Several identifiers and variables related to YouTube videos. It also detects the user’s Google account if the user is logged in.
- FACEBOOK: csm, lu, sub, p, c_user, datr, fr, s, xs, act, presence. Enable Facebook widget and “Like” button functionality.
Social Media Clauses
Links: in the event that www.growupsinging.com has links to other websites, Tot Sona Records will not exercise any control over these sites and content. In no case Tot Sona Records will assume responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Tot Sona Records (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+) will be responsible for the processing of the data of its followers, subscribers, comments and other user profiles; specifically in relation to the data provided to Tot Sona Records directly by the users by their extraction, it will be responsible for the file. The treatment of the data within each of the referred networks that Tot Sona Records will carry out will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. In no case shall Tot Sona Records extract data from the social networks, unless the user’s consent is expressly and punctually obtained.